after 1 month, and 3 phone calls......im here again.

my line was down again last month, and i had to call tm 3 times just to get it back to normal. and people say the 3rd times d charm huh? anyway, usually, my line get fixed when a lady anwered my call to tm.......and this time was no exception. the cause of my connection failure was simply because i had the wrong password, and i didnt notice it.( how the hell am i supposed to know, i cant see the password!). then a small window pop out and says error 736 has occured. i told two guys from tm, and they said they will send a techinician over. well, the tech dude didnt show up, so i called again, and he didnt show up again. my 3rd call, the lady answered, and she just told me to re-type my username and password, and it worked. in this case, a lady outsmart 3 guys who failed to notice such an error(including me, but im born not to be a techno kinda guy). does that proves a point to you?

so im back here, and just in time for the holidays.....the one thing that can really cheer me up after a miserable monthly test. the only brightside of the results is that there were no fails, but i still havent get my english yet. if i fail my english test, my world would really end! the very 1st thing i did when i was online was checking my friends blogs.........and i found another blogger, or maybe its the other way round......again, great blog!

debate has started, though we havent got the motions yet, we are training juniors....and they were a whole lot better than me when i first tried out. they didnt believe me when i told them that.....how much progress have i made since the 1st futile attempt in debate until now, i dont know, but i dont think its a lot. i still have stagefright, my legs are still shaking, my hands trembling, my pronounciation is a mess.....just like last time....or so i thought. the chances of me sticking with debate this year is very high........and i dont know why. maybe its fun, maybe its out of obligation, maybe i want people to notice me, maybe i want the prize money......i dont know, but im doing it!

i've got some issues bout self confidence, i mean, i used to, but i forgot all about it already. no kidding, my memory has been worse, i forgot my friend came to school the day before. even on the same day, i forgot that he came to school. and yesterday night, i dont remember going to bed at all. i was just watching tv, i dozzed off, and the next morning, i woke up on my bed. its either i sleep walk to my bedroom, or my lamnesia needs intensive treatment. nonetheless. there are things i'd never forget, things about the debate session, things that comes back to you naturally, and sejarah facts. i got 94 for history, and i forgot that my friend came to school.......irony huh?

i even forgot how materialistic people can be.....and someone just had to remind me. look, i admit there's no such thing as being perfect, but at least be honest with yourself, and cant you at least be sincere? do you expect something in return when you do someone in favour, if you do, at least dont be so obvious. i do expect something in return, but i dont demand it, and i dont make it a point to anyone.....if the boomerang effect is not there, then just let it be. is it such a necessity to make it a point? im not mad, its just not right. im sure you'd agree that the wolrd isnt perfect, but do they need to make it worse, do you?

No comments: