man's best friend

i dont have a dog, my ustaz would kill me if he pass by my house. but my grandma has. actually, there was another one before this one.


it has this white long fur/hair, kinda small, and i used to sit next to it without it going licking all over me. my grandma used to have that when i was small, so whenever i went over to her house, i'd be playing in the compound, trying to teach that dog some tricks....which end up in total failure, because it was taught in chinese, SIT wont work, but at least i didnt have to DONT BITE ME. it was really smart, it never touch me, heck, i wouldnt care anyway. maybe my grandma told the dog i was muslim, so it cant touch me or something, maybe she brainwashed the dog, put it into special training.....i wouldnt know. that was the only dog i wasnt scared of....i freaked out when i see other stray dogs, my neighbour's loose rottweiler and etc. but when my grandma fell sick, she had to release the dog as she couldnt take care of it anymore, my auntie and uncle too occupied, and i cant exactly been seen with a dog, playing fetch in the park eh? we dont know where it went, what happened to it, but we can only hope for the best.


when my grandma got better, she had another one, and again, this dog can only understand chinese, and im scared of this one. the names either ronnie or brownnie, my grandma cant pronounce well, so i got confused. it aint that smart compared to the previous one, and it only respond by barking even louder when i said "dont get close". thinking of it, i miss the old dog, the one and only that i wont run away from.


now, i have a fish, a flowerhorn or louhan, whatever. its red, it used to have a swelling eye, maybe the horn or the bump went to the eye instead of its head and most importantly, its emo! what kind of fish that goes emo when you forget to feed it. try putting your hand and it wont hesitate to bite it, and once it does, forget about it letting go. at this stage, tamagochi/digital pet, or not having a pet at all seems like a good idea. yeah, thats rite, my best friend is my ps2, it wont bite, it doesnt need to be fed, its not emo. just plug it, play, and thats it.

i can only take its pic this close when its in the cage, thats ronnie.




No comments: