difference

i once again change my blog layout because
1) gray is kinda dull.....
2) white is too bright, it hurts my eyes, probably yours too.....
3) i cant figure out that html code...i was trying to put some pictures as background, but it just became a part of my post, and block all the words, or it just pop out in the title. practically, i can put it almost anywhere in my blog, except in the background, where it is supposed to be. in the mean time, black will have to do. i really wanted to put set that as my background.




just one question....am i trying to be different? am i trying too hard? or is it the way i am?
maybe that is irrelevant to my blog colour, but at one point, i realised, why did i try so hard? to be noticed? to be out of the ordinary? to be special? or maybe i just like gray......ok, im not particular about colours as long as they dont emit that blinding rays into your eyes.
trying to be different should be acceptable, as long as that does not change the one's original personality. some try to blend in into the society, some want to be a separate entity all by itself. me? im not sure. what i know is that im not a nobody, nor am i the centre of attention. being a debater has got nothing to do with popularity.....i just entered for the sake of skipping class, and now, im kinda addicted to it. and going onstage to speak isnt exactly what i had in mind....my initial plan was to be somesort of reserve, or at least, get the side that is not speaking. but that failed, and i became the opposition leader who cant sit straight on stage. and now, more teachers know me, and that isnt what i wanted at all. my list of friends/acquaintances just got longer, and more people who i dont know exist, know me.....yea, sorry about that dude, i just ignore humanity most of the times. i've gained some unwanted reputation if i must say. not that im allergic to people, im just not the type that can talk to anyone anytime. i prefer sitting somewhere else, doing some work, maybe read.....i think i got that habit now.
being a stanger to everyone isnt something i wish for, and the same applies to being known to everyone. so if the act of being different cause the latter one, i'd rather be obscured. for instance, this blog......i dont want my blog to be distinctive at first glance....cause that only make the exterrior matters.....but if the content is somewhat sublime. so only those who read it knows the real me......like my close friends.

basically, those who read understand more and justify less, those who just look at the colour and simply decide whatever about this blog is shallow.....
..............................................im talking nonsense rite?


No comments: